11/11/11

New Road

Well after working for the past 18 years in my career I made a change all for the better.   I was working way to much out of the house by 5:30am not back in until 5:30p that night and then in bed by 8p.   The one who was suffering the most was my eight year old son.  After much debate and thought my husband and I came to the realization that I would take a break for a bit.  So as of yesterday my break began.  I did not get a lot done.   I took my Mom's advice to take it easy this week before I jumped into a million new projects.   I have a tendency to do that I guess with the fact that I was either on vacation or just a day off.   So now my mind is going in fifty directions how to get my self started on my list of things to do.   They include organizing my house top to bottom, get rid of some weight and back into shape, start home projects and start my little internet biz back up.  This all comes after taking care if the eight year old who needs me the most.   

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new road! I think that's a wise decision. You will enjoy staying home. At least I do. It was hard at first but now that I'm used to it, I love it. Welcome to blogging! I'll be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck with your new life. You are making the right choice. You can't get back this time with your son so enjoy every minute. I was lucky and got to stay home with my kids. If I could go back and do it all again I would.
    Anyway, you asked if my IKEA sofa was comfortable...yes it is. It's sturdy and firm. For the money you can't go wrong. Let me know if you decide to buy one...if you hook up your follower gadget I'll be your second follower after Tammy!

    ReplyDelete